Psychology Services for Children, Young People and Adults
Support for adults' wellbeing:
- Antenatal and postnatal support and therapy
- Adjustment to the impact of life transitions (bereavement, illness, divorce, job changes, family adjustment to a family member with additional needs)
- Relationship issues (e.g. sibling relationships, step families, relationship difficulties)
- Individual therapy and couples therapy
- Support for adults on the autism spectrum, and/or with attention and concentration issues, dyspraxia, dyslexia or some traits in these areas.
Support for children and young people:
- Supporting self-esteem and resilience
- Anxiety issues: generalised worries and fears, phobias, exam anxiety, health worries, panic attacks, obsessions and compulsions
- Mild low mood (I am unable to offer the multi-disciplinary service that benefits people with significant low mood or self-injury)
- School related challenges (e.g. social relationships with peers, behaviour and worries)
- Cognitive assessments to identify strengths and needs
Support on Paediatric issues:
- Issues related to developmental difficulties and delays
- Psychological issues related to physical health needs
- I have a great deal of experience and a specialist interest in autism spectrum and strategies for attention and concentration issues. I don't provide a diagnostic service privately as it is better to have several professionals doing the assessment.
- Support with restricted eating, sleeping and toileting issues for children. I work with restricted eating in young children, which can often due to sensory issues. However, I am unable to offer a service for older children and adults with anorexia as a multi-disciplinary team approach provides the best support.
This is a guide to the areas I offer support with, if you or your child have a different issue you need advice and support with, then please do ring me for a free consultation.